Title I Employment:
Provides for non-discrimination against individuals with disabilities
by private and public employers.
- Read a brief overview of Title I
- Before you conduct an interview.
- Check out a helpful list of Do's and Don't's.
- Here is information the person scheduling job interviews should know.
- General disability awareness for the job interviewer.
- Guidelines for what to or not to ask during an interview.
- Before you give a pre-employment test.
- Before you give a post offer medical exam.
- Determining coverage under the ADA.
- Determining essential job functions.
- Before you handle a request for a reasonable accommodation.
- Before you give a fitness for duty exam.
- Before you speak to someone regarding alcoholism and drug addiction.
- Contact us with any questions.